Transport Ticketing Central & Eastern Europe 2015
7-8 October 2015
InterContinental Warsaw, Poland
Free entry for transport operators and government authorities
Transport Ticketing Central & Eastern Europe 2015 follows a hugely successful launch in 2014, bringing together those responsible for fare collection from across the region, including transport operators, government authorities, and ticketing and payments experts.
Over the two days, conference sessions will examine key issues, from mapping the role of real-time passenger information within the vision of a smart city, to managing customer expectation, introducing Intelligent Transport Systems and security public transport investment.
This year’s programme features:
- A fantastic line-up of speakers, including host city organisation ZTM, honorary Patron the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development – Poland, host operator Arriva Poland, ATV SRL and Bialostocka Komunikacja Miejska
- The debut ‘Next 12 months in Ticketing’ panel discussion giving exclusive insight into what to anticipate over the coming year
- The continent’s first European Bus Operator Discussion Session – how can bus operators work together and learn from their peers across borders?
- A Battle of the European Countries Debate assessing ticketing interoperability at both regional and European-wide level
- Working sessions dedicated to the securing of funding for new public transport infrastructure
Transport Ticketing Central & Eastern Europe 2015 will also feature a 20+ stand exhibition where companies such as Masabi, Parkeon, Scheidt & Bachmann, Telexis, Ridango, YouTransactor and NXP will showcase the latest technologies.
Avtobusi & microbusi solution provider subscribers/ members benefit from a 20% discount on the current conference fee.* Register using promotion code ‘AVTO20’ to claim!
Group discounts and local rates are available – please enquire direct.
Visit http://www.tt-cee.com/Avtobusihome for more information.