Agrippa BULGARIA Ltd., importer of the Japanese brand for Bulgaria, officially opened the new shopping complex of Daihatsu. In the showroom are exposed the latest models – TERIOS, SIRION, CUORE, and the sympathetic convertible COPEN.
Daihatsu Motor Company Ltd was founded in 1907 in Osaka. Originally the company was named Hatsudoki Seizo Co.Ltd, and its main activity was the manufacture of internal combustion engines.
Today, the brand sells in more than 140 countries worldwide.