3rd International Conference on
Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems – VEHITS 2017
The third edition of the VEHITS conference (3rd International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems) organized by INSTICC (Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication) will take place from the 23th to the 24th April 2017 in Porto, Portugal.
The purpose of the 3rd International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems (VEHITS) is to bring together engineers, researchers and practitioners interested in the advances and applications in the field of Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems.
This conference focuses on innovative applications, tools and platforms in all technology areas such as signal processing, wireless communications, informatics and electronics, related to different kinds of vehicles, including cars, off-road vehicles, trains, ships, underwater vehicles, or flying machines, and the intelligent transportation systems that connect and manage large numbers of vehicles, not only in the context of smart cities but in many other application domains.
One of the most important contributions that VEHITS brings about is the creation of a high-level forum in collaboration with the most prestigious internationally recognized experts. VEHITS 2017 will have invited keynote speakers, who are internationally recognized experts in their areas. Their names are not yet confirmed.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support.
SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/) and every paper is given a DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library .
The proceedings will be submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Engineering Village Index) and Scopus.
Further information about VEHITS 2017 can be found at the conference website http://www.vehits.org/
INSTICC is the Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication, a scientific, non-profit, association whose main goals are to serve the international by promoting, developing and disseminating knowledge in the areas of information systems and technologies, control and communications.
To achieve these goals, INSTICC is committed to integrate and support many activities relevant for the international scientific community, including:
- Promotion of the mobility of renowned researchers, usually involved as keynote speakers at INSTICC events, so that they can share their knowledge with conference delegates;
- Providing grants to support the presence of many young researchers from all over the world, especially from regions facing economic difficulties, who wish to attend INSTICC conferences;
- Publication of proceedings, books and journals – some of them in cooperation with distinguished international publishers – widely indexed and made available at appropriate digital libraries;
- Sponsorship of research projects, proposed by universities and R&D institutes, related to INSTICC main interest areas;
- Collaboration with international associations, who may technically co-sponsor INSTICC events, as well as with companies involved in R&D or supporting of the international academic community.
Over the years, these initiatives have brought together a large and very diversified international community spread over more than 141 countries, including more than 500 high profile keynote speakers, over 15600 specialized reviewers and about 46000 authors.