Masats is launching a new generation of high-performance pneumatic modules for door and emergency system control.
The complete MDM3 module brings together the door and emergency open/close functions in a single module, overriding the emergency when the vehicle is moving. The system is valid for all kind of pneumatic doors.
There is also an MDM1 module for emergency control in electric equipment with pneumatic emergency.
Door control pneumatic system which incorporates all door functions, meeting all Regulation R107 requirements in a single compact module. Having less external components, ensures the reliability and performance of the system.
MDM3 control module functions
• Door opening and closing
• Emergency door function when opening and closing
• Emergency locking when the vehicle is moving
• Zero force position to protect users from being hit, in resetting or false open-close switching.
• It allows the sensitivity function to operate when the door is opening or closing
• It allows for reverse manoeuvres, protecting against being hit by the door, which is very useful with large doors. Door slam protection
• If pressure is lost from the power supply circuit, the system remains off and notifies the driver. The door remains closed.
• Improved emergency operating, with quick offload.
• Automatic end cushioning shock absorber, operated by control software when opening and closing